Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Monthly Archives: January 2006
The 78th Annual Academy Award Nominations Are: Philip Seymour HoffmanCAPOTE Terrence HowardHUSTLE & FLOW Heath LedgerBROKEBACK MOUNTAIN Joaquin PhoenixWALK THE LINE David StrathairnGOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK. George ClooneySYRIANA Matt DillonCRASH Paul GiamattiCINDERELLA MAN Jake GyllenhaalBROKEBACK MOUNTAIN William HurtA HISTORY … Continue reading
9:15 P.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, members of Congress, distinguished guests, fellow citizens: As we gather tonight, our nation is at war, our economy is in recession, and the civilized world faces … Continue reading
Ambassador Kidman to push women’s rights Quote: "I have been given so many blessings, it is the time of give back." Friday Jan 27 06:49 AEDT AP – Australian actress Nicole Kidman says she will work to advance women’s … Continue reading
Quote: BowWow Mischievious Doggie… ‘World’s worst dog’ inspires best-selling book Labrador Marley remembered for loyalty, unconditional love Updated: 5:44 p.m. ET Jan. 23, 2006 EMMAUS, Pa. – Marley did his best to live down to his reputation. The 97-pound … Continue reading
Poor Mr. B, our remaining red-slider, passed on yesterday and went to Turtle Heaven to be with Yurtle. He has not eaten on his own since Yurtle passed away. After a stay at the turtle hospital, daily shots for awhile and months of … Continue reading
Black to the Future Life Achievement honoree Shirley Temple Black-once a child star, now an ambassador-continues to delight audiences. January 20, 2006 – By Robert Windeler Quote: You Go Shirley… You’ve Made Us Proud!! “Nobody had to tell me that … Continue reading