Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
Monthly Archives: January 2006
The 78th Annual Academy Award Nominations Are: Philip Seymour HoffmanCAPOTE Terrence HowardHUSTLE & FLOW Heath LedgerBROKEBACK MOUNTAIN Joaquin PhoenixWALK THE LINE David StrathairnGOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK. George ClooneySYRIANA Matt DillonCRASH Paul GiamattiCINDERELLA MAN Jake GyllenhaalBROKEBACK MOUNTAIN William HurtA HISTORY … Continue reading
9:15 P.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, members of Congress, distinguished guests, fellow citizens: As we gather tonight, our nation is at war, our economy is in recession, and the civilized world faces … Continue reading
Ambassador Kidman to push women’s rights Quote: "I have been given so many blessings, it is the time of give back." Friday Jan 27 06:49 AEDT AP – Australian actress Nicole Kidman says she will work to advance women’s … Continue reading
Quote: BowWow Mischievious Doggie… ‘World’s worst dog’ inspires best-selling book Labrador Marley remembered for loyalty, unconditional love Updated: 5:44 p.m. ET Jan. 23, 2006 EMMAUS, Pa. – Marley did his best to live down to his reputation. The 97-pound … Continue reading
Poor Mr. B, our remaining red-slider, passed on yesterday and went to Turtle Heaven to be with Yurtle. He has not eaten on his own since Yurtle passed away. After a stay at the turtle hospital, daily shots for awhile and months of … Continue reading
Black to the Future Life Achievement honoree Shirley Temple Black-once a child star, now an ambassador-continues to delight audiences. January 20, 2006 – By Robert Windeler Quote: You Go Shirley… You’ve Made Us Proud!! “Nobody had to tell me that … Continue reading