Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Update from one of the SAS parents:
"Boy, I guess the seas are very, very rough today for our kids. My daughter just got through to us after many repeated attempts this morning. We talked for about 90 seconds before getting disconnected. She is very seasick, throwing up a lot and begged me to get her off the ship; 7 foot waves. She said they are having their Global Studies class via the television because the professor is even seasick! They are sailing next to a typhoon. Or in a typoon, she didn’t remember which they were told. Hopefully, they aren’t on the exact path with the bad weather and will go their separate ways soon!"
I tried to look up information on the Internet and found a joint Typhoon Warning posted, but no details. The Japanese weather report, which is their next stop, shows cool weather with possibilities of showers… but not a word about the Typhoon, so it must not be expected to come their direction. Summer had sited the rough seas as her reason for only writing and sending half her China update, and we haven’t heard from her since. I imagine the Internet is down, and probably so is she… But I’m sure they are fine…. just maybe a bit green.
Hard to imagine that they will be in Japan in a couple of days (only about 39 hours actually) … their last international stop, already. They will celebrate Thanksgiving together back onboard ship… which is cool. I’m sure Thanksgiving will have a whole new meaning for them this year! And then comes a week of finals before they hit Hawaii.