Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Mark Levin: Just Because Something Offends Someone Doesn’t Mean It Should Be Banned
- Our Weasel Of The Week!
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Rain-bo Edition
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
Update from one of the SAS parents:
"Boy, I guess the seas are very, very rough today for our kids. My daughter just got through to us after many repeated attempts this morning. We talked for about 90 seconds before getting disconnected. She is very seasick, throwing up a lot and begged me to get her off the ship; 7 foot waves. She said they are having their Global Studies class via the television because the professor is even seasick! They are sailing next to a typhoon. Or in a typoon, she didn’t remember which they were told. Hopefully, they aren’t on the exact path with the bad weather and will go their separate ways soon!"
I tried to look up information on the Internet and found a joint Typhoon Warning posted, but no details. The Japanese weather report, which is their next stop, shows cool weather with possibilities of showers… but not a word about the Typhoon, so it must not be expected to come their direction. Summer had sited the rough seas as her reason for only writing and sending half her China update, and we haven’t heard from her since. I imagine the Internet is down, and probably so is she… But I’m sure they are fine…. just maybe a bit green.
Hard to imagine that they will be in Japan in a couple of days (only about 39 hours actually) … their last international stop, already. They will celebrate Thanksgiving together back onboard ship… which is cool. I’m sure Thanksgiving will have a whole new meaning for them this year! And then comes a week of finals before they hit Hawaii.