Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
Update from one of the SAS parents:
"Boy, I guess the seas are very, very rough today for our kids. My daughter just got through to us after many repeated attempts this morning. We talked for about 90 seconds before getting disconnected. She is very seasick, throwing up a lot and begged me to get her off the ship; 7 foot waves. She said they are having their Global Studies class via the television because the professor is even seasick! They are sailing next to a typhoon. Or in a typoon, she didn’t remember which they were told. Hopefully, they aren’t on the exact path with the bad weather and will go their separate ways soon!"
I tried to look up information on the Internet and found a joint Typhoon Warning posted, but no details. The Japanese weather report, which is their next stop, shows cool weather with possibilities of showers… but not a word about the Typhoon, so it must not be expected to come their direction. Summer had sited the rough seas as her reason for only writing and sending half her China update, and we haven’t heard from her since. I imagine the Internet is down, and probably so is she… But I’m sure they are fine…. just maybe a bit green.
Hard to imagine that they will be in Japan in a couple of days (only about 39 hours actually) … their last international stop, already. They will celebrate Thanksgiving together back onboard ship… which is cool. I’m sure Thanksgiving will have a whole new meaning for them this year! And then comes a week of finals before they hit Hawaii.