Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Betrayal Papers: Under Obama The US Captured by the Muslim Brotherhood
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
Since our daughter, Summer, started talking about going to Semester at Sea, people have asked, "Aren’t you scared to let her go? It is such a crazy world out there!!"
It is certainly a crazy world, but when the craziness and the terrorists start making us stay at home… they have won… Haven’t they??
My husband, Tim, flew from California to North Carolina, two days after 911. Both Tim and Summer were overseas when we went to war in Iraq … Tim in South Korea and Summer in France with her H.S. Senior French Class. Somehow, I , the one who wanted to see the entire world before she dies, always seem to be the one left at home to worry, pray, rebook and re-arrange plans for them and keep the home fires burning… Now how does that work?
I feel that God gave us this beautiful world to experience it and his people. And Summer’s Guardian Angel seems to work overtime to keep her safe… but this week did make me think twice…
–Up-risings in Venezuela after the recent coup: Semester at Sea’s first stop just two months ago.
–Pirates attacking off the coast of Kenya and Samalia again: The reason Semester at Sea replaced Kenya with an extension in South Africa and a stop in Mauritius, only one month ago.
–Continued rioting in the streets and surrounding areas of Paris: The city Summer visited twice in High School on student tours.
Part of me worries, of course, and part of me says thank you God for letting Summer see and experience those places before maybe someday it does become entirely unsafe and just a memory of places where Americans used to travel. Lets hope not!