Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
- Obama Trade Agenda Now Hangs in the Balance…
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06-12-15
- Ryan Gaffe… As the RINO Turns
Monthly Archives: October 2005
~Hey everyone~ My second day in Myanmar was spent heading to Inle Lake. We left the ship at 11:30am, took a one hour bus ride to the Heho airport, one hour plane ride, another one hour bus ride then a … Continue reading
School Receives Prestigious National Recognition from the Kennedy Center The Orange County High School of the Arts, our daughter Summer’s H.S., has been officially named one of only five schools from throughout the United States selected as a Creative Ticket School of … Continue reading
My time in India was amazing! The culture and cities are like nothing I have experienced so far. It is a culture that is based upon religion. There are so many Gods and Goddesses. In every city there are at … Continue reading
India . . . What can I say??? Wow . . . I tried with all my might to write about India as I went along, but I continued to be frustrated about not being able to express the true … Continue reading
Hello~~ Summer here… Sooo, today we had our second Global Studies test, I think I actually did pretty well and I know I did better than last time. Tomorrow we are in Mauritius for three days. There is not much to … Continue reading
It seems to me that it requires the very best we have to offer of ourselves to have the ability to send our children away into a very exciting, beautiful and frightenly, dangerous world. Let’s pat ourselves on the back … Continue reading