Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Considering it is 3:19AM, I better make this a quick one…
Well since I last blogged about Summer heading to the Bahamas on the first leg of her journey… she’s experienced a little turmoil, shall we say?!? We didn’t hear a word from the Miss for about 24 hours, which is typical. But late on Sunday we got a call that all four of her bags, everything but the carry-ons, had not made it to the hotel. And for whatever reason, she had packed her Visa/debit card that we have joint access to in her luggage… that was lost. She also hadn’t paid on her Citibank Visa, as she was suppose to, with funds from the account/card that was lost, before she left. So, when she tried to use her low on funds Visa in the Bahamas, they put a security hold on it. Plus Summer had no cell phone, because she voluntarily had her service suspended for the duration of the trip, since there isn’t service available in most of the countries she is visiting. And… calls from the hotel were running about $3.00 per minute. Gosh, does the fun ever really stop??? She also was very low on cash because she paid $200.00 for excess baggage at LAX in cash and odds and ends on the way there… figuring she would just get cash at the ATM when she arrived…and thereby not take a chance of losing it or having cash stolen.
But to make a very long story short… I lost about two nights of sleep and acquired a few new grey hairs. But I eventually managed to creatively get the Miss some funds while American Airlines finally found and delivered the missing bags to the Atlantis Paradise Hotel today… only about 48 hours after they should have arrived.
Seems the Miss did get a little sunning and partying in… and she boards the MV Explorer this morning at 10:00AM, which will set sail for Venezuela sometime in the afternoon.
I just jotted off a bon voyage email to Summer pointing out that she should have clear sailing from this point on, considering all the rough seas she has already weathered on this trip… including missing hurricane "Katrina" in Florida by a day, which is what indirectly caused the baggage delays.
And afterall, where better to be stranded, even without luggage or much cash, than in Paradise?!?