Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
- Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Whom Would You Like To See?
- Washington Times’ Bombshell Tapes Confirm Citizen Commission’s Findings on Benghazi
- The Council Has Spoken!! Watcher’s Council Results – 01.30.15
Considering it is 3:19AM, I better make this a quick one…
Well since I last blogged about Summer heading to the Bahamas on the first leg of her journey… she’s experienced a little turmoil, shall we say?!? We didn’t hear a word from the Miss for about 24 hours, which is typical. But late on Sunday we got a call that all four of her bags, everything but the carry-ons, had not made it to the hotel. And for whatever reason, she had packed her Visa/debit card that we have joint access to in her luggage… that was lost. She also hadn’t paid on her Citibank Visa, as she was suppose to, with funds from the account/card that was lost, before she left. So, when she tried to use her low on funds Visa in the Bahamas, they put a security hold on it. Plus Summer had no cell phone, because she voluntarily had her service suspended for the duration of the trip, since there isn’t service available in most of the countries she is visiting. And… calls from the hotel were running about $3.00 per minute. Gosh, does the fun ever really stop??? She also was very low on cash because she paid $200.00 for excess baggage at LAX in cash and odds and ends on the way there… figuring she would just get cash at the ATM when she arrived…and thereby not take a chance of losing it or having cash stolen.
But to make a very long story short… I lost about two nights of sleep and acquired a few new grey hairs. But I eventually managed to creatively get the Miss some funds while American Airlines finally found and delivered the missing bags to the Atlantis Paradise Hotel today… only about 48 hours after they should have arrived.
Seems the Miss did get a little sunning and partying in… and she boards the MV Explorer this morning at 10:00AM, which will set sail for Venezuela sometime in the afternoon.
I just jotted off a bon voyage email to Summer pointing out that she should have clear sailing from this point on, considering all the rough seas she has already weathered on this trip… including missing hurricane "Katrina" in Florida by a day, which is what indirectly caused the baggage delays.
And afterall, where better to be stranded, even without luggage or much cash, than in Paradise?!?