Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Monthly Archives: July 2005
HEADACHE? EAT FISH! Eat plenty of fish — fish oil helps prevent headaches. So does ginger, which reduces inflammation and pain. HAY FEVER? EAT YOGURT! Eat lots of yogurt before pollen season. Also-eat honey from your area (local region) … Continue reading
Quote – Creature Comforts – MSNBC.com Still vaccinating your pet every year? Vaccinations have saved many pets’ lives over the years, but they aren’t without risk. Now, with new research showing that immunity may last longer than once thought, … Continue reading
7/18/05 When my parents & I came to the United States from Austria in 1954 we moved into a compound of duplexes and bungalows in Burbank, California, something you don’t see anymore. The owner and manager, Mr. Koehler, lived in a big white house that was adjacent … Continue reading
My now 20 year old daughter, Summer, was diagnosed with IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) in her sophomore year of high school. She was on some medication for about 18 months on and off and then said she was better and … Continue reading
Our daughter Summer will be heading off to Semester at Sea at the end of August … truly an adventure of a lifetime. When we had lunch for her birthday she said that when she talked about the trip to … Continue reading
$104,655.60 Ad in the Washington Post Here is someone with the money to fund a rebuttal to what Howard Dean, Democratic National Committee Chairman, said recently that many Republicans have never done an honest day’s work in their life. The following … Continue reading
7/12/05 Haven’t heard back from the Miss. So will have to assume that she found a place to stay. I’m trying not to be the over-bearing mom and call more than once a week to check in. Afterall, she … Continue reading
Quote Famous Military Emails Iraq Providing Hope http://www.winningiraq.com/page/page/1839642.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Iraq Rising posted on "Iraq The NutHouse" Good post read it here: http://iraqrising.blogspot.com/2005/06/nut-house-called-iraq.html
Well, it’s a small world … and not just at Disneyland. This is the link to Sausalito Art Collection, a gallery that is owned by my husband Tim’s boss, Dave Busk. http://www.sausalitoart.com/ One of their featured artists is Paige Oden who is a … Continue reading