Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Tag Archives: Watergate
Even Democrats join surge of dissatisfaction in unprecedented numbers WND: Editor’s note: This is another in a series of “WND/WENZEL POLLS” conducted exclusively for WND by the public-opinion research and media consulting company Wenzel Strategies. The faux stone columns from … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on May 15 2013 | Nominations Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the … Continue reading
RUSH/EIB: What an absolute shock, ladies and gentlemen. It looks like no other news network, not even cable news, is covering the Benghazi hearings, except for Fox News. We live in an upside-down world, ladies and gentlemen, where most everybody … Continue reading
CFP: It will be exactly 40 years ago this May 17th that the Senate Watergate Committee, a special, broad committee convened by the United States Senate, began hearings to investigate the Watergate burglaries and a criminal cover-up of those activities. … Continue reading
By Marion Algier Remember a couple weeks back when Senator Rand Paul raised questions about role of CIA annex in Benghazi? Was Obama giving $250 million to Egypt to keep them quiet on the truth about Benghazi? Oh sorry, most … Continue reading
By Marion Algier For decades the left has idolized Bob Woodward of Woodward/Bernstein Watergate fame, but because Woodward told the truth about Obama and Sequestration, the White House has now thrown him under the bus, or is he just the … Continue reading
White House: Obama Called Hillary at 10PM on Night of Benghazi Attack — About Same Time Clinton First Publicly Linked Attack to YouTube Video
Photo: The Noisy Room Wake-up America… We are being had (CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama called Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at approximately 10 p.m. on the night of the terrorist attacks on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, White … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Oct 26 2012 The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. What did President Obama know about what happened in Benghazi and when did he … Continue reading