Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Tag Archives: War
Pearl Harbor veteran recalls bewilderment of attack It’s strange how wars and even what caused them are remembered — and forgotten, especially these days when there is so much less emphasis on teaching history and much of it that is … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom My good friends, this is the second time in our history that there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank … Continue reading
Video: Veterans Day Tribute History of Veterans Day Veteran’s Affairs: World War I – known at the time as “The Great War” – officially ended when the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, in the Palace of … Continue reading
Newscom By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - The NoisyRoom I watched The Blaze’s On The Record this week, with the episode entitled Blackout. I am increasingly impressed with this show and would highly recommend it to those seeking actual fact-based news. I … Continue reading
Video: Glenn Beck – Military Action in Syria Is Designed to Cover up Benghazi 9/10/13 – Glenn Beck says that proposed military action against Syria is really an attempt to cover-up the weapons smuggling program that was running through Benghazi. … Continue reading
One of the Alinsky teachings, his Rules for Radicals, is to keep repeating what you want or keep denying what you don’t want, no matter how false it is, and if you say it often enough… the people, or is … Continue reading
Video: [FULL Interview] Charlie Rose with Bashar Al Assad In Damascus Talking About Syria US Strike Never Let A War Go To Waste… John McCain and Lindsey Graham… Apply Their War Paint… Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Syria… Trust … Continue reading
By Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom: President Obama will speak to America on Tuesday and will further his case for striking Syria even though the House is overwhelmingly against war as are the American people. But, never let a war … Continue reading
Some Recent Interesting McCain/Graham Posts - h/t to MJ Re: Graham on nukes Charleston would be an interesting choice, not only because of its mere locale in the middle of the east coast, but also I remember in Malachi … Continue reading