Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Obama and the US Army Open the Door to the UN
- Second Amendment… Changing Winds
- It Is Great To Be King… Obama Laughs Off Lawsuit On Abuse Of Power
- The Deaths Of Civilians In Gaza Must End, And Only The UN Can Do It!!!
- House Intel Committee Finishes Report On Benghazi
- Tea Party Lawyer: Lerner’s Emails ‘Absolutely’ Show Bias
- McCaughey: Veterans Affairs Bill Is A Gift To Unions – Cavuto
- Executive Action On Immigration Could Allow Millions Amnesty – Charles Krauthammer – The Kelly File
- Breaking Political News, Sourced by Social Media
- Shocking Border Audio of 517 Illegals Pursued On One Day In One Area
- The Absence of Obamacare Credits in Federal Exchanges WAS INTENTIONAL – Designed to Force Compliance
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
Tag Archives: stop spending
The ObamaCare Document Stack Photo: Obamacare’s Regulations in One Giant Stack – 20,000 Pages Already
Any Question as to why we need to support the Paul Ryan Plan and Repeal or Defund ObamaCare? Senator Mitch McConnell tweeted: #ObamaCare regulations – 828 pages in one day. Overall, there are nearly 20,000 pages – with many more … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: debt,economy,sinkhole,stop spending,Obamaland,political cartoons,spending,national debt
Today, President Obama hosted the last press conference of his first term, reflecting on the accomplishments of his first term, as he sees it, while addressing the most pressing issues of his second term. A full summary of the President’s … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - the NoisyRoom Millions of Americans got a nasty surprise this week in their paychecks. Their pay was effectively reduced due to the taxation football being fumbled once again by our so-called esteemed leaders in DC. Many … Continue reading
Tighten your belts America… just don’t expect Team Obama or Washington to do the same… Newsweek: Ronald Kessler reporting from Washington, D.C. — Last June, President Obama appointed Vice President Joe Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind … Continue reading
Charley Reese’s Final column! Charley Reese’s final column for the Orlando Sentinel. He has been a journalist for 49 years.He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN. Be sure to read the Tax List at … Continue reading
$10 million worth of free advice. From left to right: the first lady’s mother Marian Robinson, Assistant Minister of Finance and Development Planning Gloria Somolekae, Obama, nephew Avery Robinson, daughter Sasha, niece Leslie Robinson and daughter Malia in Botswana. (BET) … Continue reading
Bit of a language alert… The intoxicated Federal Reserve chairman informs bar patrons of the dangers of reckless spending. SEWARD, NE — Claiming he wasn’t afraid to let everyone in attendance know about “the real mess we’re in,” Federal Reserve … Continue reading