Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
- John Bolton: Obama Administration Considering Extending Nuclear Talks With Iran
- Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
Tag Archives: stop spending
The ObamaCare Document Stack Photo: Obamacare’s Regulations in One Giant Stack – 20,000 Pages Already
Any Question as to why we need to support the Paul Ryan Plan and Repeal or Defund ObamaCare? Senator Mitch McConnell tweeted: #ObamaCare regulations – 828 pages in one day. Overall, there are nearly 20,000 pages – with many more … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: debt,economy,sinkhole,stop spending,Obamaland,political cartoons,spending,national debt
Today, President Obama hosted the last press conference of his first term, reflecting on the accomplishments of his first term, as he sees it, while addressing the most pressing issues of his second term. A full summary of the President’s … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - the NoisyRoom Millions of Americans got a nasty surprise this week in their paychecks. Their pay was effectively reduced due to the taxation football being fumbled once again by our so-called esteemed leaders in DC. Many … Continue reading
Tighten your belts America… just don’t expect Team Obama or Washington to do the same… Newsweek: Ronald Kessler reporting from Washington, D.C. — Last June, President Obama appointed Vice President Joe Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind … Continue reading
Charley Reese’s Final column! Charley Reese’s final column for the Orlando Sentinel. He has been a journalist for 49 years.He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN. Be sure to read the Tax List at … Continue reading
$10 million worth of free advice. From left to right: the first lady’s mother Marian Robinson, Assistant Minister of Finance and Development Planning Gloria Somolekae, Obama, nephew Avery Robinson, daughter Sasha, niece Leslie Robinson and daughter Malia in Botswana. (BET) … Continue reading
Bit of a language alert… The intoxicated Federal Reserve chairman informs bar patrons of the dangers of reckless spending. SEWARD, NE — Claiming he wasn’t afraid to let everyone in attendance know about “the real mess we’re in,” Federal Reserve … Continue reading