Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
Tag Archives: states rights
Video: Sen. Rand Paul slams Obama’s EPA and much more Obama’s New EPA Coal Plant Regulations: “Obamacare for the Atmosphere” States Can Stop EPA’s War on Coal By: James Simpson – Accuracy in Media: This weekend the Obama administration announced … Continue reading
TheBlaze: Close to 100 legislators from 32 states met in Mount Vernon, Va., Saturday to discuss the possibility of adding amendments to the U.S. Constitution through a convention of the states. Such a convention, as outlined in article five of … Continue reading
On his December 4th, 2013 radio program, Glenn Beck endorsed the Convention of States approach as the “only way back” from a pending disaster to the constitutional republic that the Founders and Framers had in mind for us. Audio: Glenn … Continue reading
DOJ Argues That Children Do Not Need—and Have No Right to—Mothers… I think you would have more than family therapist, psychologist, sociologist, behavioral counselor, parent and member of the clergy argue against this!! (CNSNews.com) – The Obama Justice Department is … Continue reading
If we can wake the masses out of their hypnosis there may be hope for America yet. As more and more states, defend their 10th Amendment rights, this 1902 Bill will ultimately come into play. This video demonstrates the disgust … Continue reading
By J.B. Williams - December 12, 2012 - NewsWithViews.com – h/t to Liana Smith In the face of the most massive election fraud in U.S. history, citizens seem silenced into complete submission, Republican lawmakers are cowering in their congressional offices … Continue reading
Fox News - True Health Is True Wealth: Video: Rick Perry on Neil Cavuto… Not Setting up ObamaCare Insurance Markets Several Republican governors, in what could be their last symbolic stand against ObamaCare, announced Friday that they will not set … Continue reading
hyp·o·crite 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. 2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly … Continue reading