Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Tag Archives: sovereignty
Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst announced a Texas-led three-week effort that he says reduced illegal immigration, smuggling, and human trafficking to a standstill in the Rio Grande River section of the U.S./Mexico border. Breitbart: The Lt. Governor spoke with me … Continue reading
Video: Rule of lawlessness – DHS hires dozens of pro-amnesty attorneys Obama Is Filling DHS with Amnesty Revolutionaries Backed by Soros Amnesty Incorporated: DHS Hires Activist Immigration Lawyers
USA sovereignty… Once surrendered, it will never be regained. The blood of 10 generations of American soldiers will have been shed in vain. KLSouth – Immigration: Not a Single Issue: Apologists for illegal immigration have actually had the nerve to … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: As expected, California’s Governor Jerry Brown has signed the bill passed by the Democrat-dominated state legislature to allow illegal aliens to obtain driver’s licenses. “The governor’s signature on AB60 opens a window of opportunity unfairly closed shut to millions … Continue reading
It’s Simple: What the Left Believes Explains the Regime’s Inaction on Benghazi BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH/EIB: Do you realize how shaken the left must be in America today? Do you realize it, folks? Did you see any of the NRA convention … Continue reading
We just dodged an anti-second amendment bullet… no pun intended, when the United States did not sign the UN gun ban treaty. It was a major, but temporary victory that will have to be fought again. And that same day … Continue reading
Excerpts: Since 1955, Hawaii’s been giving US citizenship to children born in other countries. I saw it on Sheriff Joe’s press conference today. Under Hawaii’s Revised Statute 338-17.8, a person only has to be an established resident of Hawaii, … … Continue reading
By Douglas J. Hagmann – h/t to M J Misleading gun owners on the Arms Trade Treaty 15 July 2012: Technically, the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty is not an overt “gun grab” treaty. Apparently, that statement alone is sufficient … Continue reading
By: Stephanie Flater – Gulag Bound “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” – The Constitution for the United States … Continue reading