Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
Tag Archives: Socialists
Aussies Dump the Progressive Socialists – America Waits in the Wings to Boot Them Too – We Certainly Hope!!
Australian opposition leader Tony Abbott (C) prepares for an interview outside a polling station in Sydney. Photo: AFP/GETTY By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - Cross-Posted at Gateway Pundit Australian Conservative leader, Tony Abbott, has swept to victory in their elections, effectively booting … Continue reading →
Socialist Heather Booth: "The most accomplished community organizer you have never heard of." Roll Call Photos/Getty Images Investors.com – h/t to MJ: Socialist activists and their front groups played a shockingly outsized role shaping and passing the monumental financial reform … Continue reading →
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom: There’s an absolutely incredible video you need to watch from Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars. He nails what we have been working to expose for years. The only thing missing is credit to … Continue reading →
“This is sickening. What you’re telling me…this is disturbing on a whole other level…” –UM NOTE: This is Part Two of our latest sit down interview with a longtime D.C. political operative who has given insights into the workings of … Continue reading →
Obama’s new word – Forward – Video: Forward Forward Vorwärts! Vorwärts! 2. slideshow (translated) The Obama campaign apparently didn’t look backwards into history when selecting its new campaign slogan, “Forward” — a word with a long and rich association with … Continue reading →
Photo: the Blaze Be forewarned – Tuesday May 1st (Tomorrow) there will be a MAJOR Occupy outbreak in cities across America. You can expect them in FAR GREATER numbers than those who went through ‘training’ – they are ‘fired up’ … Continue reading →
Remember these photos below? Well nothing has changed much except a few of the elites have changed seats and many more of the little people have woken up… NEW WORLD ORDER PROPONENTS“One World Socialist” Organizations – U.S. Democratic Party – … Continue reading →