Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
Tag Archives: Socialism
The Manipulation and Dumbing-Down of America By dustyk103 – Liberals Backwards Think Propaganda teaches children to believe what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right America has been corrupted by the Left who have propagandized and misled … Continue reading →
The American people voted for socialism/communism (progressivism) when they voted for Barack Obama: Some intentionally… but most didn’t even have a clue! What is amazing is that most still don’t!! By Sara Noble – Independent Sentinel: NBCs Chuck Todd noticed that … Continue reading →
Fifty Years Ago… 25 Years Ago, Nearly Everyone Would Have Been Asking This Question: But now what is wrong with Americans is the question being asked all over the world? The only people who are not asking it in large … Continue reading →
Roger Hedgecock (paraphrased): “Entrepreneurs in El Salvador, Guatemala, Venezuela and Mexico are printing up flyers telling the people that the U.S. borders are open for children. All they have to do is pay somewhere between $100 – $250 to send … Continue reading →
Every week on Monday morning, the Council and our invited guests weigh in at The Council Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Do You Agree With Piketty That … Continue reading →
The House Passed the Ryan-Murray Budget, 332-94 The Budget Deal’s Sneaky Tax Increases Boehner Attacks Conservative Groups Boehner Declares War on the American People It’s war! Senate gears up for epic battle as ZERO Republicans line up to support budget … Continue reading →
After 4 years of Common Core – Test Scores Plummet h/t to George King and MJ [Common Core’s] misplaced stress on informational texts reflects the limited expertise of Common Core’s architects and sponsoring organizations in curriculum and in teacher’s training.… … Continue reading →