Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
- White Students no longer the Majority in US Schools and TX Principal Ousted for Suggesting Students Speak English
- ISIS Sweeps The Middle East In A Method Reminiscent of Genghis Khan
- One on One with Benjamin Netanyahu • Hannity • 8/07/14 • Full Interview
- Brother of Journolist – Secretive Leftwing Network Redux
- Welcome to the 1930s
- Obama Administration Lied About Insurance Company Bailouts
Tag Archives: secularists
“The spirit of Christmas needs to be superseded by the Spirit of Christ. The spirit of Christmas is annual; the Spirit of Christ is eternal. The spirit of Christmas is sentimental; the Spirit of Christ is supernatural. The spirit of … Continue reading
The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series by Marion Algier – AskMarion – 5 Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights, is celebrated for eight days and we here at AskMarion usually recognize the celebration on the first … Continue reading
Video: “Christmas with a Capital C” with full lyrics By Marion Algier – AskMarion – h/t to Jean Stoner – The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series at AskMarion – part 3 So Where Is the War … Continue reading
One of the best things we can do as parents, grandparents, members of the religious community and patriots is to share the values and traditions we hold dear as individuals, families, churches and concerned citizens by teaching the histories and … Continue reading
The LDS has nothing on the Virgin birth, an illiterate prophet, or kosher wine… By Dennis Prager Commentators on both the right and left, and both secular and religious, note with disdain that Mormons (Latter-day Saints, as Mormons refer to … Continue reading