Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
In the military, D-Day is the day on which a combat attack or operation is to be initiated. The best known D-Day is June 6, 1944, the day of the Normandy landing. The Normandy landings, codenamed Operation Neptune, were the … Continue reading
Video: Sen Mike Lee On What Happens Next – The Blaze TownHall by Pat Buchanan: Fix Bayonets! After his narrow defeat by Gerald Ford at the Kansas City convention in 1976, Ronald Reagan was seen as a has-been. Came the … Continue reading
Video: Nothing Wrong With A Party Fighting For It’s Soul – Cavuto Common Sense Fear And Loathing – The RINOs Versus The Lions Tea Party vs. Progressives on ObamaCare Glenn Beck: Now Is The Time… [video) Technorati Tags: Republican … Continue reading
Senator Ted Cruz Corrects Obama’s History on the Fall of the Iron Curtain: “Mr. President, the United States of America Won”… As Putin Addresses America with Op-Ed
During his speech at the Heritage Foundation, Senator Ted Cruz took the opportunity to correct President Barack Obama’s history on what brought down the Soviet Union’s Iron Curtain. Obama turned it into the “world” and “freedom” won. Cruz plainly set … Continue reading
Mark Levin appeared on Hannity (on 08.16.13) along with a great expert conservative panel for a full hour special to discuss his new bestseller, The Liberty Amendments (Kindle), and the solutions for America covered therein. For anyone who is not … Continue reading
Marion Algier – Ask Marion I posted this video once before, but this week, with the death of Ronald Reagan’s good friend and ally Lady Thatcher, has brought back many memories from that era in history and it seemed only … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: Baroness Thatcher was laid to rest today in a state funeral attended by the Queen. Her flag-draped coffin was carried from a small chapel in Westminster to St. Paul’s Cathedral for the funeral service escorted by members of Britain’s … Continue reading
And they still hate her for it… Evil always despises strength and Baroness Margaret Thatcher was holy water to the vampiric Progressive Left. The Lioness of the British Isles roared onto the scene with Ronald Reagan and John Paul II … Continue reading
By Marion Algier Update: The former British prime minister, who died Monday, will receive a ceremonial funeral with full military honors at St. Paul’s Cathedral on April 17th. Margaret Thatcher, the grocer’s daughter who became Britain’s first female prime minister, … Continue reading