Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
- White Students no longer the Majority in US Schools and TX Principal Ousted for Suggesting Students Speak English
- ISIS Sweeps The Middle East In A Method Reminiscent of Genghis Khan
- One on One with Benjamin Netanyahu • Hannity • 8/07/14 • Full Interview
- Brother of Journolist – Secretive Leftwing Network Redux
- Welcome to the 1930s
- Obama Administration Lied About Insurance Company Bailouts
Tag Archives: RNC
Video: Glenn Beck: Problem With Both Parties
David Brat Defeats House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in a Shocking Upset to Many… But Not So Shocking To Others
Professor David Brat Defeats House #2 Republican, Eric Cantor, as the American Wind Shifts There was a political earthquake on Tuesday night after the polling stations closed for Virginia’s primary elections. Can you feel it? The #2 Republican in the House, Eric Cantor, lost his … Continue reading
This past weekend… Thursday through Saturday the Republican Leadership Conference was held in New Orleans. Below are a few highlights: Video:Ted Cruz Republican Leadership Conference FULL SPEECH Video: Herman Cain America Is A Nation That Defeats … Continue reading
Sarah Palin took the stage with GOP Senate candidate Rob Maness in New Orleans and then appeared with Sean Hannity: Video: Gov. Palin appears (with Rob Maness) at Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans When USAF Col. (ret.) Rob Maness … Continue reading
The Election of 2016 will be the battle for America’s soul and future. The Democrats are Hell-bent on running Hillary Clinton no matter what the facts or her failures point to and although there is a long list of good possible … Continue reading
We have a country to save! What difference does it make? America… if the elites on both sides fear you enough to create a whole syndrome about you, the average person should be on your side! And if the … Continue reading
Remembering September 4, 2008: Governor Sarah Palin’s Historic RNC Vice Presidential Nomination Speech
I love this speech and listen to it every so often to remember. It gives me hope that she and others like her are out there!! Thanks to Gary at a Time For Choosing for the post and the walk … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Jan 28 2013 | The Council Forum Every week on Monday morning , the Council and invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question:Can the Republican … Continue reading
Who subverted tea-party movement? Exclusive: Joseph Farah notes accuracy of his 2010 prediction about Dick Armey WND – originally posted on 01.01.2013: I hate to say, “I told you so.” I really do. It gives me no solace or comfort … Continue reading