Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Tag Archives: radicals in the White House
Clueless As Usual – McCain And Lindsay Graham Meet With Muslim Brotherhood In Egypt- Obama Meets With Them in White House
h/t to Joshua Pundit: The Daily Beast has what it says is an exclusive on Senators McCain and Graham holding forth upon their return from Egypt, where they met with the members of the new Egyptian interim government including Prime … Continue reading
For anyone who really still thinks there is no connection between the IRS and the White House… as the administration tried to sell America on this past weekend, read this: FireAndreaMitchell.com: Now-chief counsel of the IRS, William Wilkins helped (Obama’s … Continue reading
Frontpage Magazine: In The Republic, Plato argued that philosophers must be made kings for the ideal city-state to be born. In the pages of The New Republic, Cass Sunstein argues for the benevolent paternalism of the nanny state and its … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom Last week was horrific with the Boston Marathon bombing claiming the lives of 3 and injuring several score. Two Chechen brothers, one a U.S. citizen, one not, were caught on video placing the bombs. … Continue reading
Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
A number of congressional sources have confirmed that the story is as TheBlaze reported last week, and Beck is presenting more pieces of the big picture. TheBlaze Background points: A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: One thing I’ve consistently said whenever we’ve experienced terrorism on our soil since 9/11; you’ll almost always find a Saudi-funded mosque and a radical imam in the mix.These things don’t come out of thin air. In taking a look … Continue reading
Update: Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings North Caucasus jihadists’ money traces back to Saudi Arabia and Osama bin Laden The seed money of major North Caucasus or Chechen terrorist … Continue reading