Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
Tag Archives: presidential libraries
Calling grandparents… great grandparents… and mature family and community leaders to get-involved. Where are you? What are you leaving behind? The Greatest Generation and now the Babyboomers are probably the most removed groups of grandparents in history. We, America, are … Continue reading
The Obamessiah shall not be mocked… By Debra Heine – Breitbart.com/The Conversation The U.S. Department of Justice sent a member of its “Community Relations Service team” to Norfolk, Nebraska, earlier this week, to look into allegations of discrimination over a … Continue reading
Everyone who was alive the day of the Kennedy assassination knows exactly where they were the moment they heard the news that JFK was shot. The days of coverage are permanently imprinted on their minds… from Jackie crawling out onto … Continue reading
Mark Levin appeared on Hannity (on 08.16.13) along with a great expert conservative panel for a full hour special to discuss his new bestseller, The Liberty Amendments (Kindle), and the solutions for America covered therein. For anyone who is not … Continue reading
Former first lady Laura Bush, U.S. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, former President George W. Bush, former President Bill Clinton and Former first lady Hillary Clinton, former President George H.W. Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush … Continue reading
Washington Times: CHICAGO, Illinois, January 25, 2013 – A new Cold War is brewing here in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood and it has nothing to do with the frigid temperature. The apartment building at 832 E. 57th Street was once … Continue reading