Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
Tag Archives: preparedness
Creek Stewart explains why you may be better off without bullets The one essential you might never think of until it’s too late is a gun worthy of more respect than it gets: a pellet gun. You read that correct … Continue reading
Survival Life – Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet: When it comes to preparing for a disaster you need to make sure that you prepare not only for yourself and your family, but also for your pets. A 2012 study … Continue reading
The United States government’s coming war with the American people? By Gary dRat Insane quantities of government ammo purchases point to only one purpose by Mike Adams August 14, 2012 – naturalnews.com The Government Itself Is Arming to the Teeth. … Continue reading
Video: Greg Mannarino – People Are Going to Suffer on a Biblical Scale Posted: 20 AUGUST 2012 By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com – another perspective on the economic collapse. Greg Mannarino is a former Bear Stearns floor trader in the mid … Continue reading
Updated 8.8.12: DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law as the Obama administration continues to say: “Trust us on detention” and on the Hagman Report tonight they discussed America ‘s c-130’s being on bravo alert – this … Continue reading
Drought was declared an “emergency” under the Resources and Preparedness Executive Order, Obama can seize resources. This action by Obama is the implementation of the March 16 Executive Order – Resources and Preparedness Team Obama Seizing Western Water Supplies Fox … Continue reading
Updated | 10:21 p.m. At least two huge tornadoes churned through the densely populated Dallas-Fort Worth area on Tuesday afternoon, leveling homes, snapping power lines and hurling tractor-trailers into the air. Twelve tornadoes in all whipped through the area. The … Continue reading