Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
Tag Archives: Palin Derangement Syndrome
Remembering September 4, 2008: Governor Sarah Palin’s Historic RNC Vice Presidential Nomination Speech
I love this speech and listen to it every so often to remember. It gives me hope that she and others like her are out there!! Thanks to Gary at a Time For Choosing for the post and the walk … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion In 2008 America, at least most of the lower 48 as they say in Alaska, was introduced to a dynamic, vibrant, articulate, patriotic, (and much to the chagrin of America’s ruling elite) charismatic gal that … Continue reading
Video: Senator Ted Cruz Not Only Swept the Senate Floor but Took Out the Trash Common sense spoken over and above the passionate emotion of the hearing. Most refreshing in the age of quarrel and hypocrisy, but the left is … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Before the Electoral College Electors could even cast their votes to certify the presidential election of 2012, which many are trying to stop through recounts, investigations of suspected pre-set electronic voting machines or by … Continue reading
Conservatives 4 Palin: Four years ago today, Governor Palin delivered her electrifying speech at the 2008 Republican National Convention. This speech was universally acclaimed and viewed by many as the greatest convention speech since at least Ronald Reagan’s 1964 “A … Continue reading
After not being given a speaking slot… at least not offered one for prime time (or any other) role at the Republican Party’s big party in Tampa, now comes news that the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, will … Continue reading
The former Alaska governor restated her familiar theme of "sudden and relentless reform" and declared, "We can’t afford four more years of what we’ve been through." She reminded host Sean Hannity that as as the GOP’s vice presidential candidate in … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion It has been just about four years since I, and most Americans, were introduced to Governor Sarah Palin at the 2008 GOP Convention. She rocked the house the night of her convention speech and quickly … Continue reading
My husband and I were lucky enough to hear and see Sarah Palin speak live, in Carson California, not long after she was introduced as John McCain’s VP pick at the 2008 GOP Convention. She was mesmerizing and both inspired … Continue reading