Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
Tag Archives: Palestine
Video: One on One with Benjamin Netanyahu • Hannity • 8/07/14 • Full Interview
Not familiar with what is going on at the border? Please check out: Rick Perry with Bill O’Reilly…Gov Perry Explains His Law Enforcement Surge on the Border (Updated) – h/t to the NoisyRoom for Ramirez cartoon Alea iacta est! The … Continue reading
Ambassador John Bolton agrees with Ted Cruz that the Obama administration has had the worst relationship, the most hostile relationship, of any American president since the creation of the State of Israel. Bolton also doesn’t think much of the sincerity … Continue reading
nicedeb: On Monday’s “Special Report” on Fox News, Charles Krauthammer called on Secretary of State John Kerry to resign for the obnoxious remarks he had made that were reported by Josh Rogin of The Daily Beast suggesting Israel could … Continue reading
The Watcher’s Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. This week , we were treated to an interesting spectacle. Every EU country except the Czech Republic either … Continue reading
UN Cultural Agency UNESCO Grants Full Membership to Palestine… And US Finally Responds… Withholding Funds
PARIS — Palestine became a full member of the U.N. cultural and educational agency Monday, in a highly divisive move that the United States and other opponents say could harm renewed Mideast peace efforts. U.S. lawmakers had threatened to withhold … Continue reading
Before noon on Wednesday, September 21st, scores of stalwart Christian supporters of Israel along with sizeable contingents of Jews, poured into Dag Hammarskjold Plaza near the United Nations to express their indignation over the unilateral Palestinian bid for statehood expected … Continue reading