Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
Tag Archives: Obama’s family
Benghazi, IRS, NSA, DOJ Scandals… What Are We To Make Of This Presidency Whose Platform Is Eerily Similar to the Communist Party USA’s
Reflecting on 2013 and Reviewing 2014 So Far… By Marion Algier – Ask Marion The Independent Sentinel – April 20, 2014 – What Are We To Make of This Presidency Whose Platform Is Eerily Similar to the Communist … Continue reading
Video: Message From President Obama for ISMA Convention JoshuaPundit: The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) is a Muslim Brotherhood front group with an interesting history. It was started by, among others, Sami al-Arian, Islamic Jihad’s own man in America … Continue reading
Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt says Obama’s Brother is a Muslim Brotherhood Leader
Conscience of a Conservative: The following news story is very interesting, not the least because it reveals something about our Muslim leader Barack Hussein Obama, but because the source of the story does not originate from any group of domestic, … Continue reading
Did Obama tell Jason Collins: I wish I had your courage? Maybe some day the truth will also come out of the closet…
By: Nelson Abdullah – Conscience of a Conservative “Many a true word is spoken in jest” said William Shakespeare and “Some truths, too painful or too likely to provoke, can be spoken only when the listener has been disarmed by … Continue reading
by Don Fredrick – the moral liberal As I noted in the introduction to my book, The Obama Timeline: From his Birth in 1961 Through his First 100 Days in Office, a jury at a murder trial will often find … Continue reading