Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
Santorum Wins in Kansas… Romney Racks-Up Delegates in WY, Guam, Northern Marianas and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Santorum campaigns in Lenexa, KS Mar. 7 (Eric Gay/AP) Rick Santorum has won the Republican presidential caucuses in Kansas. Santorum captured an overwhelming 51 percent–although that constituted only about 15,300 people– of the vote. Mitt Romney took second with 21 … Continue reading
Is It Time for Conservatives, Moderates, Independents and the GOP to Come Together? Especially After Super Tuesday?
Charles Krauthammer says, “The long primary process has ‘Diminished’ the GOP Brand” In a recent interview: Megyn Kelly, FOX News: Charles, a lot of Republican voters have been uncomfortable watching this primary contest so far with all the barbs being … Continue reading
The CNN Arizona Debate is over and so are the GOP debates until after Super Tuesday, after about 14-additional primaries are over. As with all of the debates, there were winners and losers. Who won, who lost and what’s next? … Continue reading
BREAKING: Did Sarah Palin Just Announce She Would Accept The GOP Nomination if Drafted? By Gary P Jackson Oh man, what a day this has turned out to be. Sarah Palin has been all over Fox News today, including making … Continue reading
Photo: Real Clear Politics For many conservative Republicans, the dream outcome of the 2012 primary season is a brokered convention. Disappointed in the four remaining choices, they hope to change horses in August, at the end of the primary stream. … Continue reading
Romney Wins Florida Primary by Double Digits – Time for the GOP Mudfest to Stop!?! Plus Florida Showdown ‘Watchers Council’ Nomination Edition
The major double digit blowout in the Sunshine State’s Primary with Mitt Romney crushing Newt Gingrich 46.4% to 31.9%, with Rick Santorum taking 13.4% and Ron Paul bringing up the rear with 7% reflects a basic underlying fear that voters … Continue reading