Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
Tag Archives: NDAA
USA sovereignty… Once surrendered, it will never be regained. The blood of 10 generations of American soldiers will have been shed in vain. KLSouth – Immigration: Not a Single Issue: Apologists for illegal immigration have actually had the nerve to … Continue reading
UPDATE: WE have been hood winded! I hate to be the one to break it to you, because I was celebrating this morning too – and it sucked when I read it and dug deeper, but here it is. The … Continue reading
The United States government’s coming war with the American people? By Gary dRat Insane quantities of government ammo purchases point to only one purpose by Mike Adams August 14, 2012 – naturalnews.com The Government Itself Is Arming to the Teeth. … Continue reading
Updated 8.8.12: DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law as the Obama administration continues to say: “Trust us on detention” and on the Hagman Report tonight they discussed America ‘s c-130’s being on bravo alert – this … Continue reading
By Douglas J. Hagmann – h/t to M J Misleading gun owners on the Arms Trade Treaty 15 July 2012: Technically, the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty is not an overt “gun grab” treaty. Apparently, that statement alone is sufficient … Continue reading
Western Journalism: In a considerable setback for a president eager to ravage the due process rights of the American people, Federal Judge Kathleen Forrest granted a preliminary injunction on Wednesday, striking down those sections of the National Defense Authorization Act … Continue reading
Are you baffled by the wording, timing and bipartisan support of recent legislation such as the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the Expatriation Act, SOPA, PIPA and ACTA? Are you concerned over the enhancement of domestic security measures that appear … Continue reading
Another debate and another missed opportunity to ask questions on issues that will decide our future. We all know that the candidates agree or only have minor differences on health care, immigration and global warming. Superficial questions on economy and … Continue reading