Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Obama and the US Army Open the Door to the UN
- Second Amendment… Changing Winds
- It Is Great To Be King… Obama Laughs Off Lawsuit On Abuse Of Power
- The Deaths Of Civilians In Gaza Must End, And Only The UN Can Do It!!!
- House Intel Committee Finishes Report On Benghazi
- Tea Party Lawyer: Lerner’s Emails ‘Absolutely’ Show Bias
- McCaughey: Veterans Affairs Bill Is A Gift To Unions – Cavuto
- Executive Action On Immigration Could Allow Millions Amnesty – Charles Krauthammer – The Kelly File
- Breaking Political News, Sourced by Social Media
- Shocking Border Audio of 517 Illegals Pursued On One Day In One Area
- The Absence of Obamacare Credits in Federal Exchanges WAS INTENTIONAL – Designed to Force Compliance
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
Tag Archives: Nanny State
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom – Cross-Posted and THITW Looks like fascist Nanny Bloomberg intends to make good use of his final three weeks in office. For those of you hoping that Comrade de Blasio will reverse this or … Continue reading
Obama’s “Big Government will take care of you” agenda explained. Remember Julia? Tom O’Halloran: My friend sent me a story that explains quite succinctly what happens to people who are so eager to trust a seemingly benevolent government. A famous … Continue reading
Video: Rand Paul: Sequester Is A Pittance The ‘Sequester’ is a pittance and a distraction; another distraction to divert the attention of the low-informed populace from what is important and what is really going on in Washington and the world, … Continue reading
Exclusive: Patrice Lewis explains how democracy has led to today’s nanny state… “There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.” … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion America is a country divided against herself and unless there are some serious changes and healing on the horizon it seems almost certain that a debate over the viability of the state of our … Continue reading
Russian News Outlet Pravda (Previously the Official Press of the USSR) Labels Obama a ‘Communist’ in Scathing OpEd
4 years ago when President Obama was elected in 2008 Pravda wrote an article about the American People being steeple… and how we allowed our country to die with barely a whimper? Now they have determined that a good portion … Continue reading
GOPUSA: Here’s an excerpt from a letter I received the other day from a college professor: "[T]hroughout this election I discussed with students the differences between ideologies. The majority of them are on federal financial aid. They are fine with … Continue reading