Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Tag Archives: Muslims
*** Warning: This post contains graphic pictures and video. Due to the barbaric and brutal nature of the material, please be advised this content is not for those with a weak stomach. By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom I am … Continue reading
By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Pew Research is a non-partisan, self founded arm of the Pew Foundation who does polls and surveys both in America and overseas. Their most recent one is part of their Religion In Public Life … Continue reading
Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter addresses a joint news conference at the Arab League headquarters in Cairo. (Photo: © Reuters) Counter Jihad: BY RYAN MAURO Former President Jimmy Carter will speak and sign books at the 51stannual convention of the … Continue reading
God Rest Ye Merry Merchants – Christmas: An American Holiday and Tradition to Love and Preserve – WoC 2013
Christmas: An American Holiday to Love and Preserve… The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series by Marion Algier – AskMarion – 4 Once upon a time not all that long ago – in fact, anyone over 50 … Continue reading
Homeland Security Unmosqued Atlas Shurgs: Obama appointee, Homeland Security Advisory Council member and Muslim Brotherhood supporter Mohamed Elibiary is a Muslim Brotherhood zealot actively promoting the Islamic supremacist agenda. He used his new federal security clearance to access a sensitive … Continue reading
Avalanche of Patriotic Bikers Rally In DC To Honor 9/11 And Protest ‘Million Muslim March’… Last Count a Hundred…
JoshuaPundit: On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 in Washington DC, thousands of patriotic bikers poured into the capitol in a rally to honor 9/11 and protest a ‘Million Muslim March’ heavily touted by Muslim Brotherhood front groups like CAIR and ISNA. … Continue reading
By: Cliff Kincaid - Accuracy in Media The claim that the Russians somehow “warned” the U.S. about Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s radical Islamic connections has been accepted by most news organizations and commentators as established fact. But while U.S. intelligence agencies have … Continue reading