Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Tag Archives: military dogs
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the The Council Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: If Abortion On Demand … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit – Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet – h/t to Rob Miller… and I have to agree… I like this one too! Marion~: Now I liked this one…an IDF dog sniffed out a jihadi’s arms and ammo when his … Continue reading
Thursday’s Awesome Photos From The Frontlines: The Dogs Of War – Pat Dollard Mar 21, 2013 – Jake Hammer – Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet Related: Military dogs euthanized as ‘equipment’ under cruel law Slain Marine’s service dog dies.. … Continue reading
In honor of all our Veterans I thought this little bit of history was interesting to share… Just One More Pet: SGT. STUBBY WAR DOG HERO! Meet America’s first war dog, a stray Pit Bull/Terrier mix, named Stubby. He became … Continue reading
Retired disabled military dog Rocky dies if not adopted; UPDATE: Rocky is saved! Photo: Gloria Hillard/NPR Pets for Patriots is a small charity, but we were able to mobilize 42,393 people* to save Rocky, a three-tour Iraq war canine veteran … Continue reading
Retired disabled military dog Rocky dies if not adopted — Pets For Patriots BlogPets For Patriots Blog ^ Posted on Wed Aug 17 2011 19:14:09 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) by Pit1 SENT VIA EMAIL Subject: Retired disabled military dog Rocky … Continue reading