Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Tag Archives: liberals gone wild
Shall Not Be Questioned: Senator Chuck Schumer had kept the bogus “background check” bill under wraps, only putting forth a shell bill with no specifics. Well, he applied the text through an amendment at the last minute, before it passed. … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion Remember the little boy that got suspended for chomping his pop-tart into a gun, the parents who were told to removed soldiers from their son’s birthday cupcakes and the elementary school kids (here and there) … Continue reading
DOJ Argues That Children Do Not Need—and Have No Right to—Mothers… I think you would have more than family therapist, psychologist, sociologist, behavioral counselor, parent and member of the clergy argue against this!! (CNSNews.com) – The Obama Justice Department is … Continue reading
Video: A Superstar In NY==> State Senator Greg Ball Eviscerates Cuomo After Gun Control Law Passes Via Business Insider. The New York Senate on Monday passed the first sweeping new gun measures since the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., … Continue reading
Watching the Democrat National Convention, as I had the Republican National Convention the week before, (completely opposite in tone) I felt like I was watching one of those 1980’s Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure [just released in Blu—ray perhaps specifically … Continue reading
Dems rewrite their platform (again) after fallout… Delegates vote ‘NO’ 3-times, Villaraigosa declares it passed anyway to boos… without roll call vote
On Monday it was discovered that in the process of rewriting their platform the Democrats removed the word God, all references to Israel plus they had removed the designation of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The platform used to say that … Continue reading
The Democrat Convention has started on Tuesday… under the cloud of a House Investigation into stimulus funds being given to leftist news outlet MSNBC (NBC and parent company GE) for Obama’s ‘Green Jobs’ Initiative Ads; the national debt clock clicked … Continue reading