Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
Tag Archives: Judge Andrew Napolitano
Marion Algier – AskMarion – h/t to MJ Judge Nap on Fox and Friends: Does Obama have legal authority to change the lost insurance policies? Does president have authority to extend enrollment/ mandates? Can he delay the mandate? No. Will … Continue reading
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Rand Paul Can Lead Us To An Era Of Prosperity, Happiness & Small Government
Video: Judge Andrew Napolitano: Rand Paul Can Lead Us To An Era Of Prosperity, Happiness & Small Government Technorati Tags: Judge Andrew Napolitano,Rand Paul,Prosperity,Freedom,Small Government,Tea Party,Beck,Glenn Beck,Libertarians,Libertarianism
Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre Prof. James F. Tracy – h/t to Liana Smith Global Research: “[My staff] and I hope the people of Newtown don’t have it … Continue reading
Fast and Furious is NOT the only reason to put the corrupt Eric Holder in an Orange jumpsuit… Video: Holder on Elian Gonzalez TownHall: Back on April 23rd, 2000 Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano had a few questions for (then … Continue reading
Is Obama Admin Fabricating Iranian Assassination Plot To Distract From Fast & Furious Investigation? Or to Add General Chaos?
Video: Is Obama Admin Fabricating Iranian Assassination Plot To Distract From Fast & Furious Investigation? Initial Reactions in Iran to Report on Foiling of Iranian Terror Operation in Washington Yesterday the DOJ’s Eric Holder took credit for foiling an Iranian … Continue reading
As we near the Iowa Straw Poll and another GOP debate after the somewhat disappointing announcements (for many) of the first 9 members of the Super Congress Committee by Reid (whose 3 nominees equal 83-yrs in Congress), McConnell, and Boehner.. … Continue reading