Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
Tag Archives: gun confiscation
Hmmm… Seems Kerry is continuing on right where Hillary Clinton left off… JoshuaPundit: On the sidelines of today’s General Assembly, Secretary of State John Kerry is going to sign a UN ‘gun control’ treaty which essentially abrogates our Second Amendment … Continue reading
Gun Owners of America Turning America "blue" could lead to California-style gun control "Immigration reform, including a form of Amnesty, could be a bonanza for Democrats [and] cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily." – Politico, April … Continue reading
Video: Limbaugh: Democrats Crave Violent ‘Chaos’ To Justify New Restrictive Gun Laws Technorati Tags: Rush,Limbaugh,2nd amendment,Constitution,history,politics,terrorism,survival,guns,gun grabbers,gun confiscation,chaos,creating chaos,creating crisis,manipulaton of the public,gun control
As we wrote yesterday… the math just didn’t add up and today the Democrat-controlled U.S. Senate today shot down President Obama’s effort to control guns in a series of votes. The Democrat dominated Senate killed the new gun control bill … Continue reading
WAPO: The decisions by Republican Sens. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) and Richard Burr (N.C.) to oppose the deal cut by Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) on background checks makes the path to 60 votes for the amendment very, … Continue reading
RUSH: I think it’s shameless — shameful — this regime, the way they use victims, poor people, as props and pawns. BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: I got an instant message this morning from a friend of mine who said, "Do you … Continue reading
Video: ‘>Senator Mike Lee Blasts Closed Door Backroom Deals on Gun Bill; Demands Full Text The Examiner: On the Senate floor moments ago, Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, reminded his colleagues that they still didn’t have the full text of the … Continue reading