Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Tag Archives: Greenies
Corruption: Hollywood celebrities caught on hidden camera accepting money from “Middle Eastern oil interests”
Video: Hollywood celebrities caught on hidden camera accepting money from “Middle Eastern oil interests” James O’Keefe Premieres “Expose: Hollywood’s War on US Energy” at Cannes Hollywood celebrities caught on hidden camera accepting money from “Middle Eastern oil interests” CANNES — … Continue reading
SteynOnline: Yale law professor Stephen Carter has written an imaginary address to America’s Class of 2014, which is currently busy disinviting truckloads of distinguished speakers from their graduation ceremonies. In the course of his remarks, Professor Carter observes: The literary … Continue reading
Earth Day 2014: Useful Idiots Still Pushing Earth Day, A Conversation with my Daughter and an Angry Mob of Teachers… Plus a Look Back
“The 13 Worst Predictions Made on Earth Day, 1970″ By Marion Algier – AskMarion With each passing Earth Day, the farce and lies from 1970 have become more and more apparent to most, and the events and promotion of the … Continue reading
Some Earth Day Reality: Earth Day: Left Celebrates Murderer’s Idea RUSH/EIB: This is Earth Day today, too, by the way, folks. Earth Day is April 22nd. Does the name Ira Einhorn mean anything to you? Ira Einhorn is the founder … Continue reading
Most people didn’t celebrate Earth Day or even remember that it was Earth Day… at least not without being reminded. And for some An Earth Day Tradition Is… George Carlin on Saving the Planet George Carlin on the intellectual bankruptcy … Continue reading
Video: “If I Wanted America to Fail” 40th (Now 42nd) Anniversary of 1st Earth Day – A Grim Reminder of Immigration and Devastation of a Vision Please Pass It On
40th (Now 42nd) Anniversary of 1st Earth Day a Grim Reminder of Immigration’s Devastation of a Vision
2012 is the 42nd Anniversary of the 1st Earth Day but re-posting this article from 2010 has become my Earth Day Anniversary Tradition. So when some indoctrinated college student or old hippie corners you with their Earth Day spiel, presentation … Continue reading