Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
Tag Archives: Greenies
Corruption: Hollywood celebrities caught on hidden camera accepting money from “Middle Eastern oil interests”
Video: Hollywood celebrities caught on hidden camera accepting money from “Middle Eastern oil interests” James O’Keefe Premieres “Expose: Hollywood’s War on US Energy” at Cannes Hollywood celebrities caught on hidden camera accepting money from “Middle Eastern oil interests” CANNES — … Continue reading
SteynOnline: Yale law professor Stephen Carter has written an imaginary address to America’s Class of 2014, which is currently busy disinviting truckloads of distinguished speakers from their graduation ceremonies. In the course of his remarks, Professor Carter observes: The literary … Continue reading
Earth Day 2014: Useful Idiots Still Pushing Earth Day, A Conversation with my Daughter and an Angry Mob of Teachers… Plus a Look Back
“The 13 Worst Predictions Made on Earth Day, 1970″ By Marion Algier – AskMarion With each passing Earth Day, the farce and lies from 1970 have become more and more apparent to most, and the events and promotion of the … Continue reading
Some Earth Day Reality: Earth Day: Left Celebrates Murderer’s Idea RUSH/EIB: This is Earth Day today, too, by the way, folks. Earth Day is April 22nd. Does the name Ira Einhorn mean anything to you? Ira Einhorn is the founder … Continue reading
Most people didn’t celebrate Earth Day or even remember that it was Earth Day… at least not without being reminded. And for some An Earth Day Tradition Is… George Carlin on Saving the Planet George Carlin on the intellectual bankruptcy … Continue reading
Video: “If I Wanted America to Fail” 40th (Now 42nd) Anniversary of 1st Earth Day – A Grim Reminder of Immigration and Devastation of a Vision Please Pass It On
40th (Now 42nd) Anniversary of 1st Earth Day a Grim Reminder of Immigration’s Devastation of a Vision
2012 is the 42nd Anniversary of the 1st Earth Day but re-posting this article from 2010 has become my Earth Day Anniversary Tradition. So when some indoctrinated college student or old hippie corners you with their Earth Day spiel, presentation … Continue reading
ACADEMICS: CALLING ANIMALS ‘PETS’ IS INSULTING Last week for Earth Day the Disciples of Global Warming re-cycled their campaign to Eat the Family Pet to reduce our carbon footprint. Domestic dogs, cats, hamsters or budgerigars [birds] should be rebranded as … Continue reading