Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- USA Today Reports: Ukrainian City ‘Registering’ Jews
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
- Sebelius’ Shameful Legacy
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
Tag Archives: grassroots movements
By: Lloyd Marcus Lady Palin gets it! Sarah Palin just gave $5,000 – the maximum amount allowed by law – to a candidate in a critically important race. So who is this candidate and why is this race so important? … Continue reading
Who subverted tea-party movement? Exclusive: Joseph Farah notes accuracy of his 2010 prediction about Dick Armey WND – originally posted on 01.01.2013: I hate to say, “I told you so.” I really do. It gives me no solace or comfort … Continue reading
Let us begin with where Election 2012 took us and where the global elite would like to guide us in 2016 Marion Algier – AskMarion Dr. Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian, political analyst, author & editor (including: New World Order: The … Continue reading
The former Alaska governor restated her familiar theme of "sudden and relentless reform" and declared, "We can’t afford four more years of what we’ve been through." She reminded host Sean Hannity that as as the GOP’s vice presidential candidate in … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion It has been just about four years since I, and most Americans, were introduced to Governor Sarah Palin at the 2008 GOP Convention. She rocked the house the night of her convention speech and quickly … Continue reading
U.N. ATT Conference Comes to an Impasse and U.S. Does Not Sign Treaty Dick Morris: “We won a big battle yesterday at the UN but must still win the war! Due to massive public pressure – your pressure – fifty-one … Continue reading