Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Tag Archives: God Bless America
Video: Armed Forces Day Published on May 18, 2012 by VETS FOR ROMNEY - This video is to honor all of our heroes in uniform and their families. They sacrifice so much so that we may enjoy our freedoms. "This … Continue reading
The holiday season is fast approaching…. So, Just a reminder… Red Kettles & Bell Ringers As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, or the Christmas season, please keep these facts in mind: The American Red Cross President … Continue reading
Reminders of the upcoming observances… Patriotism: “Supporting your Country ALL THE TIME; and, your government when it deserves it” – MARK TWAIN IF YOU DON’T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!! … Continue reading
This house is in Tallahassee and this video should be spread far and wide to thank all of our Veterans and current members of the United States military. Video: 2011 Christmas Lights- Thank You Troops and Veterans! Since 1775, over … Continue reading
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain released a tribute video for the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. An amateur gospel singer, Cain sings a version of “God Bless America” while images from Sept. 11, 2001 play on the screen. Video: … Continue reading
If US can’t love soccer after this, it never will My husband is a sports fanatic. Our daughter was a great goalie when she played soccer as a kid. And if I can go to the field, arena or ball … Continue reading