Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
Tag Archives: Federal Reserve
As horrible as Perry was in the debates, there’s no doubt he’s a great governor Yahoo.com: Texas wants its gold back — all $1 billion of it. That’s what Gov. Rick Perry told Glenn Beck on his radio show last … Continue reading
Retired Army Captain Warns “DHS Acquisitions are a ‘bold threat of war’ Against the American People”
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion As the ruling elite and international banksters move us ever closer to a global economic collapse and push harder and harder to tighten gun laws and take away both American’s guns and rights, Retired United … Continue reading
SteveQuayle.com: Gentlemen: Just received a call from a highly agitated bank manager who stated that within 60-days, banks will be greatly reducing their hours, days of operation, amount of withdrawals and a requirement to fill out "paperwork" if the amount … Continue reading
A Chinese Group Plans To Construct A 200 Acre A Chinese group known as "Sino-Michigan Properties LLC" has bought up 200 acres of land near the town of Milan, Michigan. Their plan is to construct a "China City" with artificial … Continue reading
In 1887 Alexander Tyler , a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: “A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist … Continue reading
Video: Last week Geithner was arrested and released! Comments: Ok. As we are literally days away from the global financial meltdown just look at what is being broadcast on MAINSTREAM media! Geithner Is A Criminal! So How Is It He … Continue reading
Charley Reese’s Final column! Charley Reese’s final column for the Orlando Sentinel. He has been a journalist for 49 years.He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN. Be sure to read the Tax List at … Continue reading