Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
Tag Archives: EO’s
Cliven Bundy, can a cowboy defeat the Marxists? I Would Say They Can… And Have in Grit and Deed! By Sara Noble - The Independent Sentinel – See Updates at the end of the article In the end, there is … Continue reading
Mediate: Expert testifies that Obama’s ‘Ignoring Laws’ Could lead to the overthrow of the government. During a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits imposed on the presidency and the implications of President Barack Obama’s disregard for implementing the Affordable … Continue reading
Marion Algier – AskMarion – h/t to MJ Judge Nap on Fox and Friends: Does Obama have legal authority to change the lost insurance policies? Does president have authority to extend enrollment/ mandates? Can he delay the mandate? No. Will … Continue reading
Conscience of a Conservative – Cross-posted at THITW: Obamacare, officially known as the Affordable Care Act, was written with explicit language that it was to include everyone. No exceptions. Even members of Congress and their staff were mandated to follow … Continue reading
Gun Advocates Celebrate ‘Secret’ Obamacare Provision Forbidding Exec Order To Regulate Guns And Ammo
Forbes: A shot heard ’round the blogosphere, Vice President Joe Biden’s suggestion that the administration might bypass Congressional participation to regulate guns in favor of using the executive order produced the inevitable choirs of “I told ya so” as Biden’s … Continue reading
IF YOU GET INVOLVED IN AND TAKE ACTION ON ONLY ONE ISSUE THIS YEAR… MAKE IT THIS ONE… PLEASE! PEOPLE THIS IS REALLY BAD. LIKE WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH FRAUD IN OUR SYSTEM ALREADY…. This is a blatant attempt to … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Obama’s second inauguration will be somewhat smaller and more subdued than the first; being blamed, at least in part, on “Donor Fatigue”. A worker cleans the bulletproof glass that surrounds the inaugural platform outside … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: The Council Has Spoken!, the tribal votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. Even taking into consideration the normal high level of quality in both the Council and Non-Council entries, … Continue reading
Video: @ProjectVeritas_Journalists, Politicians Refus…. JoshuaPundit on Jan 16 2013 | Nominations. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. … Continue reading