Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
Tag Archives: Electoral College
January 28, 2013 By Kevin “Coach” Collins – h/t to Liana Smith To guarantee the will of the people would decide who would govern us our Founding Fathers gave each state the right to apportion its Electoral College votes (ECVs) … Continue reading
By J.B. Williams - January 3, 2013 Despite a deafening silence on the part of the government controlled news media, it is no secret that very serious questions concerning Barack Obama’s history persist and that wide-spread election fraud was used … Continue reading
Breaking news! Class action law suit filed on behalf of Presidential Electors and Presidential candidates seeking to stay Certification of vote for Obama by the Electoral College and by Congress due to fraud and use of forged IDs by Obama
Breaking news! Class action law suit filed on behalf of Presidential Electors and Presidential candidates seeking to stay Certification of vote for Obama by the Electoral College and by Congress due to fraud and use of forged IDs by Obama … Continue reading
(Before It is News) PRELUDE I do not write for fun. I write for Faith-my Catholic Faith and my faith in America. In Barack Obama, I believe that we have an enemy of both. For the record, I was prepared … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Dec 14 2012 at 3:22 am | Nominations The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. What happens when you finally decide enough is enough? … Continue reading
By J.B. Williams - December 12, 2012 - NewsWithViews.com – h/t to Liana Smith In the face of the most massive election fraud in U.S. history, citizens seem silenced into complete submission, Republican lawmakers are cowering in their congressional offices … Continue reading
Video: Caroling Flash Mob at the Mall JoshuaPundit on Dec 12 2012 | Nominations. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its … Continue reading