Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
- John Bolton: Obama Administration Considering Extending Nuclear Talks With Iran
- Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
- Forum: How Would You Handle The Current Crisis On The Border?
- Pro-Israel Supporters Attacked By Palestinians In Los Angeles
Tag Archives: economy
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007 – THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER! Wayne Dupree – CFJ Blank – June 23, 2014 at 6:03 PM: CFJ’s Liberal Education Annex is where we try to educate Liberals, even though some are way too … Continue reading
Well, no surprise here… the budget deal crafted by Paul Ryan and Democrat Senator Patty Murray, that pretty much everyone hates, passed the house with both parties split. Republicans were split 169-62, while Democrats divided themselves 163-32. Amazingly, many Tea … Continue reading
The Obama Shut Down Nachumlist ^ | 10/8/18 | Nachum President Obama Admits Real Reason Why He’s Been Rejecting GOP Funding Bills Military chapel closed in Georgia: ‘Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice’ Priest: Obama Admin. Denied Mass to … Continue reading
Video: Peter Schiff Warns of Economic Collapse and Martial Law American investment broker, businessman, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff warns us that we are in worse shape now economically than we were just before the 2008 financial crisis, which … Continue reading
(L-R) U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), and Senate Majority Whip Sen. Richard Durbin (D-IL) listen during a news conference on a comprehensive immigration reform framework January 28, 2013. … Continue reading
Breitbart.com: On Friday, President Barack Obama’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers Alan B. Krueger took a victory lap of sorts after the Labor Department’s jobs report showed the U.S. added 165,000 nonfarm payroll jobs in April. “Today’s employment … Continue reading
Video: New Twinkie Maker to Hire 1,500 Workers – But No Union Labor The Wall Street Journal reported: The company that bought the Twinkie, HoHo and Ding Dong brands out of bankruptcy is gearing up to reopen plants and hire … Continue reading
SteveQuayle.com: Gentlemen: Just received a call from a highly agitated bank manager who stated that within 60-days, banks will be greatly reducing their hours, days of operation, amount of withdrawals and a requirement to fill out "paperwork" if the amount … Continue reading
Our current financial situation was not bred out of incompetence, but by design CFP: Much like my high-level source within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security outlined in a series of interviews beginning last year, the orchestrated collapse of the … Continue reading
Real-estate mogul tears into GOP, policy on economy, illegals WND: WASHINGTON – “Our country is in very, very serious trouble,” Donald Trump told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C. today. “Likewise, the Republican Party is … Continue reading