Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
Tag Archives: economy
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007 – THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER! Wayne Dupree – CFJ Blank – June 23, 2014 at 6:03 PM: CFJ’s Liberal Education Annex is where we try to educate Liberals, even though some are way too … Continue reading
Well, no surprise here… the budget deal crafted by Paul Ryan and Democrat Senator Patty Murray, that pretty much everyone hates, passed the house with both parties split. Republicans were split 169-62, while Democrats divided themselves 163-32. Amazingly, many Tea … Continue reading
The Obama Shut Down Nachumlist ^ | 10/8/18 | Nachum President Obama Admits Real Reason Why He’s Been Rejecting GOP Funding Bills Military chapel closed in Georgia: ‘Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice’ Priest: Obama Admin. Denied Mass to … Continue reading
Video: Peter Schiff Warns of Economic Collapse and Martial Law American investment broker, businessman, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff warns us that we are in worse shape now economically than we were just before the 2008 financial crisis, which … Continue reading
(L-R) U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), and Senate Majority Whip Sen. Richard Durbin (D-IL) listen during a news conference on a comprehensive immigration reform framework January 28, 2013. … Continue reading
Breitbart.com: On Friday, President Barack Obama’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers Alan B. Krueger took a victory lap of sorts after the Labor Department’s jobs report showed the U.S. added 165,000 nonfarm payroll jobs in April. “Today’s employment … Continue reading
Video: New Twinkie Maker to Hire 1,500 Workers – But No Union Labor The Wall Street Journal reported: The company that bought the Twinkie, HoHo and Ding Dong brands out of bankruptcy is gearing up to reopen plants and hire … Continue reading