Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Tag Archives: demand recounts
Obama to meet with former presidential candidate he called a job destroyer about how best to create jobs
**Written by Doug Powers - Michelle Malkin Picture it: You’ve just been re-elected as president, and you want some feedback on how to create some jobs. What’s one of the first things you do? Exactly — call up the guy … Continue reading
It’s Official: Obama Voter Fraud Reason for “Reelection”/growing Totalitarian Gove… Why the GOP Will Not Challenge Vote Fraud… Can This Be? CFP: The truth about the Obama syndicate’s “victory” in November due to the most massive voter fraud in American … Continue reading
The Right Perspective: Allen West Florida congressman Allen West has won his re-election bid by a narrow enough margin to prompt a full recount, according to sources within the Republican’s ranks. “Boots on the ground update from the Allen West … Continue reading
By: CJ in Texas – Gulag Bound In response to receiving this note I sent out the following email. Feel free to copy and paste it to your own email and send to everyone you know. I am not depressed. … Continue reading
The Duffel Blog (satirical): by drew on November 7, 2012 · 16 comments WASHINGTON, DC – Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary … Continue reading
I went to bed at about 2a.m. the night of Election 2012 hoping I would wake up to a news cycle miracle along the lines of the correction after the famous 1948 Election Chicago Tribune headlines: Dewey wins – “Dewey Defeats … Continue reading
The Blaze: Editor’s Note: This article is based on “The Machine,” a documentary on that aired on TheBlaze TV Nov. 1 as the first of an occasional news magazine series called “For The Record.” An encore broadcast is scheduled for … Continue reading