Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Tag Archives: class warfare
The Council Has Spoken!, the votes have been cast, and we have the results for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. There is no traitor like him whose domestic treason plants the poniard within the breast which trusted to his … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Sep 11 2013 | Nominations: Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom I would wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year, but the prospects for it being a ‘happy’ year are rather bleak. Traditional astronomers warn that this coming year could bring economic upheaval and geopolitical … Continue reading
‘There is a giant deception taking place’ WND: PALM BEACH, Fla. – One day after President Obama delivered his second inaugural address to the nation, top-rated radio host Rush Limbaugh claimed the political powers in office have designed “class and … Continue reading
By Sheriff Jim R. Schwiesow, Ret. – May 1, 2012 – NewsWithViews.com – Cross-Posted at BeforeItsNews.com “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” – George Orwell I doubt that many understand that this nation stands … Continue reading
There was a time when the goal of all Americans was to have moms stay home and raise their own children with their family’s values and run their households. Look at this nice family. Ann and Mitt Romney did a … Continue reading
There was a time when full tables signified prosperity and thick waistlines were considered attractive. The ability to eat one’s fill was what separated the gentry from the peasant making do with a few crusts and salted leftovers. Fat was … Continue reading
The Obamas, by New York Times reporter Jodi Kantor, has made headlines even before it goes on sale Tomorrow, 01.10.11. A White House spokesman has dismissed it as an “over-dramatization of old news.” The book — a political dissection of … Continue reading