Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Obama and the US Army Open the Door to the UN
- Second Amendment… Changing Winds
- It Is Great To Be King… Obama Laughs Off Lawsuit On Abuse Of Power
- The Deaths Of Civilians In Gaza Must End, And Only The UN Can Do It!!!
- House Intel Committee Finishes Report On Benghazi
- Tea Party Lawyer: Lerner’s Emails ‘Absolutely’ Show Bias
- McCaughey: Veterans Affairs Bill Is A Gift To Unions – Cavuto
- Executive Action On Immigration Could Allow Millions Amnesty – Charles Krauthammer – The Kelly File
- Breaking Political News, Sourced by Social Media
- Shocking Border Audio of 517 Illegals Pursued On One Day In One Area
- The Absence of Obamacare Credits in Federal Exchanges WAS INTENTIONAL – Designed to Force Compliance
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
Tag Archives: Bill of Rights
Video: Mark Levin FULL Speech at NRA ILA Leadership Forum By Marion Algier – Ask Marion – h/t to Palin-Cruz 2016 Palin to Rock NRA Convention with NFL Star and Country Legends: The annual National Rifle Association convention is in Indianapolis … Continue reading
The Torch – (Originally Posted 12.09.13): A pre-filed bill in the Missouri Senate would require parents of a public school student to report to the school if they own a gun. Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal filed SB 549, which reads: This … Continue reading
BizPac: The Florida Appeals Court ruled in favor of Alexandria Lainez, the young woman pictured, a single mom who sued the University of North Florida (UNF) over the right to carry a gun in her vehicle while attending classes at … Continue reading
Video: Long Lines for Sarah Palin in Monroe, Louisiana 12.7.13 Videos: Sarah Palin Urges Americans to Rally Against Angry Atheists 12/9/13 Why Sarah Palin is here to stay Sarah Palin signs books Dec. 6 at the Billy Graham Library in … Continue reading
“The spirit of Christmas needs to be superseded by the Spirit of Christ. The spirit of Christmas is annual; the Spirit of Christ is eternal. The spirit of Christmas is sentimental; the Spirit of Christ is supernatural. The spirit of … Continue reading
CALL YOUR SENATORS, EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY, AND/OR USE A TOOL THAT AUTOMATICALLY FINDS YOUR SENATORS AND EMAILS THEM. “[Democrats] just spent all year trying to effectively destroy the gun lobby, so why in heaven’s name [should] we give them this … Continue reading
Governor Sarah Palin has written a powerful op-ed talking about America’s greatness, and the perils we face today. She reminds America that we have lost our way. ATimeForChoosing: Governor Sarah Palin wrote a powerful op-ed talking about America’s greatness, and … Continue reading
S.C. School District’s Detailed Response to TheBlaze’s Exclusive Report on ‘Widely Adopted’ Textbook With Flawed 2nd Amendment Definition
TheBlaze: The South Carolina school district currently utilizing a U.S. history textbook with a disputed interpretation of the Second and Third Amendments responded to TheBlaze’s exclusive report in great detail on Wednesday. In an emailed statement, a spokesman for Greenville … Continue reading
"Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again" The best presentation on gun control yet, by Bill Whittle. Even if you don’t like guns, watch this ! … Continue reading
Joshua Pundit: Gun confiscation advocates suffered a huge loss in Colorado, where they had managed to shove through anti Second Amendment laws based on federal legislation that failed in Congress. Recall movements were launched against four Democrat state senators who … Continue reading