Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
Category Archives: Useless Wisdom
What’s in a name for royal babies… in the name George for this royal baby? A lot of politics, history and tradition… MSN: On Monday, Prince William and Duchess Kate welcomed the latest royal heir into the world, and … Continue reading
It’s Official: Obama Voter Fraud Reason for “Reelection”/growing Totalitarian Gove… Why the GOP Will Not Challenge Vote Fraud… Can This Be? CFP: The truth about the Obama syndicate’s “victory” in November due to the most massive voter fraud in American … Continue reading
By: Cliff Kincaid – Accuracy in Media – Cross-Posted at New Zeal by Terresa Monroe Hamilton The author of the explosive book, The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power to Reemerge in the Obama White House, tells … Continue reading
Ladies and Gentlemen, wake-up, stand-up, speak-up and prepare to arm yourselves! MUST LISTEN TO DICK, FORMER CLINTON ADVISOR, HERE VIDEO!!!! Without any national debate — and after secret negotiations — Obama is going to sign the Arms Trade Treaty which … Continue reading
Here’s a shockingly accurate depiction of the world from the viewpoint of your typical San Franciscan. You know it’s funny because it’s true. (Click on map to embiggen.) Via “Generic“ via The World According To San Francisco…..
By Gail Shister on September 27, 2011 4:26 PM First on TVNewser: Andy Rooney‘s “60 Minutes” commentary on Sunday is expected to be his last regular appearance, TVNewser has learned. Rooney, who began his whimsical end-of-show pieces in 1978, was … Continue reading
Even if your favorite nominee got snubbed, Sunday’s Emmycast could have been the most satisfying in memory. It was funny, bright and skillfully hosted by “Glee” star Jane Lynch. It moved at a brisk clip, free of the usual stumbles … Continue reading
Anthropomorphisisisisisisis The English language has some wonderfully anthropomorphic collective nouns for the various groups of animals.We are all familiar with a Herd of cows, a Flock of chickens, a School of fish and a Gaggle of geese. However, less widely … Continue reading
This 10-year-old King Penguin was rescued from a fisherman’s line and refused to leave after he was healed. He was adopted by a family in a small town in Japan and became a beloved pet who has his own personal … Continue reading