Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Category Archives: Unusual
On Friday the president finally dropped the ax on VA Secretary General Eric Shinseki, announcing that he had ‘agreed to accept Shinseki’s resignation’ after they mutually agreed that Shinseki had become a “distraction.” We all know how those kinds of … Continue reading
Little Timmy Geithner — The Treasury Secretary who didn’t pay his taxes for a while after he was the chairman of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. He’s Yale or Harvard, one of the Ivy League schools, with all kinds … Continue reading
Hollywood catches sudden case of Islamophobia, protests Sharia… while Florida invites and Boston Defends Sharia
While a female professor at Boston University deflects and defends the sharia, via Hollywood’s snub of Brunei-owned hotels over sharia law: Will it backfire? (+video) – CSMonitor.com. Creeping Sharia: As Hollywood celebrities join protests against the imposition of sharia criminal … Continue reading
On Saturday, a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 did something almost unheard of in modern times… it simply vanished… By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Flight MH 370 was en route from Kuala Lampur, Malaysia to Beijing, China with 239 passengers. … Continue reading
The Council Forum: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington Red 2 Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or … Continue reading
Yellow-bellied marmots really pack on the pounds during spring and summer. Though they prefer gorging on flowering blooms, they’re not above eating grasshoppers or bird’s eggs. Why all the eating? Because the yellow-bellied marmot may hibernate for as long as … Continue reading