Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
Category Archives: Stuff and Such
“We live too short and we die too long!” …Dr. Myron Wentz By Marion Algier – THITW and Ask Marion The rate of occurrences of Alzheimer’s-Dementia (AD), ADD, ADHD, Autism (ASD), and debilitating Aging symptoms are through the roof. Everyone … Continue reading
Photo credit: Don Jus Live. Make a Difference! Winners are highlighted below in red… The movies… They have electrified and inspired people around the world. They are the best and sometimes the worst of America. But for many years they … Continue reading
With the last ObamaCare mandate attack on the Catholic Church and on freedom of religion Glenn Beck and many religious and Constitutional patriots have declared, “We are all Catholics now!” Well in much of world that is the case every … Continue reading
Karnival or Fasching (Mardi Gras in the cold) Parade in Germany A picture is worth a thousand words… Well here are seven. These floats from last year were part of the annual Carnival Parade in Germany, watched by an estimated … Continue reading
By Marion Algier The older you get the more you realize how often things are connected and how sometimes things that you thought were at opposite ends of the spectrum actually come full circle and intersect. Such is the case … Continue reading
Principal Banning All Fall Holidays at School… Columbus Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving… and Christmas Has Already Been
Here we go again… It just gets worse every year. Stand-up America!! What holds a society together is its common values, traditions and history; something the secular progressives have been working on for years to refashion or steal from us. … Continue reading
BE SURE TO SCROLL TO THE LAST PICTURE!!!!! Manhattan and Long Island are belowThe clarity of the photos is phenomenal! These are some of the best shots of NYC and the Statue of Liberty you’llever see. Memorial Day Air Show … Continue reading
If the person you live with is bossy and domineering, has the last say in everything, refuses to listen to you on each and every occasion you try to make your voice heard, controls all the money in the house, … Continue reading
America’s Royal Irony–Especially Liberal “Fondness” for a Form of Romantic… Traditional… Old-Fashioned Inequality
By Robert Stacy McCain on 4.20.11 @ 6:08AM - America’s Royal Irony – American Spectator The couple has been shacking up for months and one celebrity gossip magazine claimed that the bride-to-be is pregnant, yet the wedding next week between … Continue reading
See Video and Photos of the Opening of the SJC Regency Theatre HERE at the Capistrano Dispatch Sunday March 27, 2011 Edition from Theatre Opening (14 Months Ago) Showings of “Iron Man 2″ in the VIP section of the new … Continue reading