Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Category Archives: Photos and Pictures
There’s nothing like a scandal involving celebrities, especially female ones to take the public’s mind off far more serious matters, eh? Ordinarily I wouldn’t pay the least attention, but I admit that I find it a symptom of our age … Continue reading
Rhymes With Right: Any doubt that we have a partisan hit on Rick Perry? Not only was the indictment based upon the complaint of a Soros-funded liberal activist group, but the grand jury was filled with partisan Democrats. The Chronicle … Continue reading
Obama, the least transparent president America has ever had claims complete transparency, just like he says, “This isn’t theater. I’m Not Interested In Photo Ops” while his entire presidency is one big staged photo-op to cover the fundamental transformation of … Continue reading
Thursday’s Awesome Photos From The Frontlines: The Dogs Of War – Pat Dollard Mar 21, 2013 – Jake Hammer – Originally Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet and at Ask Marion on 3.22.13 Related: Ronald Reagan Honors America and Our … Continue reading
“How is our Alaska doing there?”, says the caption.P.S. 1.4% of Alaskan population is Russian. And every single one in dire need of protection… Thanks to Simply Jews! Not that I think even Putin is this crazy, but hopefully Sarah … Continue reading
TWFB: An unknown artist is covering the streets of very liberal Santa Monica, California, with posters declaring President Obama to be “subpar.” The artwork, which features images of Obama golfing with the message, can be found on trashcans, in Porta-potties, … Continue reading
Video: Happy 50th Birthday Governor Palin!! Join us in following the lead of ‘A Time For Choosing’ by donating $20.14 or more to SarahPac… and then pass this on. And Sign Governor Palin’s Birthday Card HERE at: http://birthday.shepac.com! Happy … Continue reading