Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Category Archives: Knowledge Is Power
Harry Reid Digging In on New Solar Project Near Bundy Ranch – Businesswire By: James Simpson - DC Independent Examiner - UPDATE 1 pm Tuesday, April 15, 2014 The BLM lists over 50 separate solar, wind and other alternative energy … Continue reading
We the People… The Wind Has Shifted By: John Hawkins - Right Wing News - Cross-Posted at the NoisyRoom This week-end, my business partner Tiffiny Ruegner and I went out to the Bundy Ranch in Nevada. Unfortunately, because the traffic … Continue reading
Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
Washington Examiner: The Republican National Committee on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service after months of trying to obtain documents pertaining to the targeting of Tea Party groups through a Freedom of Information Act request. “If the … Continue reading
Cliven Bundy, can a cowboy defeat the Marxists? I Would Say They Can… And Have in Grit and Deed! By Sara Noble - The Independent Sentinel – See Updates at the end of the article In the end, there is … Continue reading
Five years after an estimated one million Tea Party activists turned out at more than 900 rallies across the country on April 15, 2009 to participate in the historic national Tax Day Tea Party, there are only a few such … Continue reading
“If you are a thinking patriotic American, why are you not a member of the Tea Party?” … Lloyd Marcus By Marion Algier – AskMarion As I recently watched the movie “Saving Mr. Banks (Blu-ray)”… definitely worth the watch, it … Continue reading
By Lloyd Marcus – American Thinker Alas, another reporter asked me the same question I have been repeatedly asked for the past five years. “As an African-American, why are you a member of the Tea Party?” It dawned on me … Continue reading
<<< Add these names to the list within this post, and you will agree, that the Supreme Court did the right thing . . . . period. Editor’s notes – Posted 1 week ago by John Smithson: As you can … Continue reading
LiberalsBackwardThink: There is no room for America in the New World Order. The land of the free does not fit in with the absolute authority that is required by those who would make the world obedient to their will. While … Continue reading
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s The Council Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Do Ethnic Or … Continue reading