Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
Category Archives: Health and wellness
Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63 Goodbye Robin Williams… May you rest in peace!! Thank you for all the joy and laughter you brought into all our lives!! For the talent you shared and for all … Continue reading
Police state militarization of USA was foretold by alternative media Because we all know nothing says social justice like breaking into a convenience store and looting it. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the … Continue reading
Goodbye Robin Williams… May you rest in peace!! Thank you for all the joy and laughter you brought into all our lives!! For the talent you shared and for all your good works!! May you find the joy, peace and laughter … Continue reading
A Damning Report By: Dan McLaughlin (Diary) | August 5th, 2014 at 02:00 PM – RedState – Cross-Posted at THITW It can be difficult to keep track of all the untruths the Obama Administration has told in the process of … Continue reading
The Absence of Obamacare Credits in Federal Exchanges WAS INTENTIONAL – Designed to Force Compliance
By Tom White – VA Right: Two recent court cases came to two different conclusions in the battle against Obamacare. The question was concerning the language of the bill when it comes to credits in Health Care Exchanges set up … Continue reading
Video: Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading