Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Category Archives: Fun
Raising Asperger’s Kids - Cross-Posted at THITW: Dealing with your fear of fear. That is how I always describe the boys’ need to worry. Of course the doctors call it generalized anxiety disorder or even the anxiety that goes hand … Continue reading
Thumbs Down From Sarah… By Gary P Jackson - A Time For Choosing Earlier this week, on Facebook, Governor Sarah Palin ripped Big Government liberal Congressman Paul Ryan’s latest budget proposal calling it “not an April Fool’s joke” but a … Continue reading
Vlad Putin Calls Sarah Palin in What Might End Up Being One of Your Favorite ‘Tonight Show’ Skits Ever
Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican VP Candidate, Sarah Palin, was a last minute addition to last night’s Tonight Show. The show tweeted on Wednesday afternoon: We’ve got @SarahPalinUSA stopping by to do something fun! #JimmyFallon. TheBlaze: In a seriously hilarious … Continue reading
Citing “a threatening wave of American nationalism,” Russia has annexed Alaska. “It makes sense,” said a bare-chested Vladimir Putin. “I mean, I can see Wasilla from my house.” …Bing.com · 12 hours ago Russia takes back Alaska By Marion Algier … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: St. Patrick’s Day,Cartoons,Maxine,Holidays,Thoughts,Obama,Obamaland,Irish
Sarah Palin Greets Fans By Alex Weprin 2:07 p.m. | Mar. 14, 2014 - Captial New York - Cross-Posted at Palin-Cruz 2016: Fox News contributor and former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin will be launching her own digital video channel, tentatively … Continue reading
Palin Wowed CPAC-2014 Crowd! Paul Won Straw Poll… Palin commended Americans for not complying with Obama’s far left policies. She said it’s “like y’all went rogue”. She credited Senator Ted Cruz for his hard work and called on voters to get … Continue reading
Conservative Byte: Palin tells it like it is and has some great hits on Obama and those who don’t stand up for conservative values. See the poll results and Palin’s speech in its entirety in video below: Video: Judge Jeanine … Continue reading
Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion I have recently been involved in some exciting meetings, coffee klatches or tea-parties, if you prefer. These meetings were a coalition of Republicans, Conservatives, Independents, Libertarians and some Patriots that … Continue reading
“Well, they’re off! The Iron Dog race is under way and, for the 21st time, Todd Palin is in the mix. The former first gentleman of Alaska is part of Team 11 with Tyler Huntington. This first-time pairing brings quite … Continue reading