Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
Category Archives: Changing Winds
Federal district court refused to grant the injunction in NC By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Republicans already have three for sure senate pickups in the mid terms in West Virginia, Montana, (Dem. John Walsh just dropped out over a … Continue reading
This is serious my friends… serious!! Gen. Markus Laubenthal is the first German officer to be assigned to US Army Europe. He is the command’s new chief of staff. (US Army Europe) By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom A headline … Continue reading
Video: Not So Fast ! Federal Judge Grants Stay On Gun Ban Ruling Judge Andrew Napolitano Fox & Friends Marion Algier – AskMarion First Photo of Legal Open Carry in DC in 70 Years? It wasn’t until 1932 that a … Continue reading
Pro-Israel Protestors in L.A. Attacked by Palestinians By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Supporters of Israel attending a large rally in Los Angeles were attacked Sunday by four Palestinian Arabs carrying ‘Palestine’ flags, sporting anti-semitic stickers and graffiti and wielding … Continue reading
Video: IRS Scandal Wall Crumbling – Federal Judge To Appoint Magistrate To Investigate Finding Lost Emails
STOP Illegal Immigration By Marion Algier – AskMarion MURRIETA – Demonstrators opposed to illegal immigration stood their ground again at the Murrieta Border Patrol station on Monday, where U.S. Border Patrol had been scheduled to transfer a third round of … Continue reading
It has been a tough week for President Obama at the Supreme Court! As the somewhat surprising ObamaCare loss to Hobby Lobby was added to the tally on Monday, the Obama administration lost 4 out of 5 big decisions and … Continue reading