Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
Category Archives: Changing Winds
Pro-Israel Protestors in L.A. Attacked by Palestinians By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Supporters of Israel attending a large rally in Los Angeles were attacked Sunday by four Palestinian Arabs carrying ‘Palestine’ flags, sporting anti-semitic stickers and graffiti and wielding … Continue reading
Video: IRS Scandal Wall Crumbling – Federal Judge To Appoint Magistrate To Investigate Finding Lost Emails
STOP Illegal Immigration By Marion Algier – AskMarion MURRIETA – Demonstrators opposed to illegal immigration stood their ground again at the Murrieta Border Patrol station on Monday, where U.S. Border Patrol had been scheduled to transfer a third round of … Continue reading
It has been a tough week for President Obama at the Supreme Court! As the somewhat surprising ObamaCare loss to Hobby Lobby was added to the tally on Monday, the Obama administration lost 4 out of 5 big decisions and … Continue reading
Washington Free Beacon Staff: June 30, 2014 12:27 pm The Billings Gazette apologized on Friday for its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama for president in an editorial titled “Gazette opinion: Obama earned the low ratings.” The Gazette said it missed … Continue reading
Palin: Grassroots conservatives running against Washington insiders… Your votes needed in the primaries today!
Sarah Palin Facebook: Friends, there are important primaries across the country tomorrow (today 06.24.14) with many good grassroots conservatives running against Washington insiders, and they need our help! In two states in particular, please help us send conservative fighters Chris … Continue reading
Dave Brat held his first post primary press conference today at his offices on West Broad Street. He gave a message of unity – all of the factions on the right – and he expects to win in November. It … Continue reading
I am very lucky to be able to work with a group of amazing people through a blogging coalition known as the Watcher’s Council and Tom White from VA Right is one of them. He has been on the ground … Continue reading
David Brat Defeats House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in a Shocking Upset to Many… But Not So Shocking To Others
Professor David Brat Defeats House #2 Republican, Eric Cantor, as the American Wind Shifts There was a political earthquake on Tuesday night after the polling stations closed for Virginia’s primary elections. Can you feel it? The #2 Republican in the House, Eric Cantor, lost his … Continue reading
The magic of Palin Power seems to be alive and well… although Palin endorsed Steve Lonegan was defeated by millionaire former insurance executive, Tom MacArthur, for the South Jersey 3rd Congressional District. Posted on Governor Palin’s Facebook page yesterday evening: … Continue reading