Join us on Twitter @AskMarion
Please Donate to AskMarion… To Keep Us On the Web
Leadership – SarahPac
Join the Cruz Coalition
- URGENT: Gun Control Coming to the Senate Floor on Monday
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results 12.06.13
- St. Nickolas Day – WoC 2013
- Citizenship and Church Membership
- Nelson Mandela, Giant Among Men, Dies – 1918-2013
- Bill de Blasio Pushes Forward with a Leftist Revolution
- Blacks and Obama
- Hanukkah… The Jewish Festival of Lights – WoC 2013
- New Obamacare Bombshell – Rpt: No System Yet For Exchange Payment – The Kelly File
- Martin Bashir Finally Resigns From MSNBC After His Inexcusable Comment
- Mark Levin: If People Aren’t Able To Get A Photo ID To Vote, How Are They Going To Get ObamaCare?
- Millennials Abandon Obama and Obamacare
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Lawless Edition
- God Rest Ye Merry Merchants – Christmas: An American Holiday and Tradition to Love and Preserve – WoC 2013
- Congressman Steve King — President’s Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws
- About One of My Articles and Allen West at the NoisyRoom – Worth the Read!
- Why Good People Should Be Armed
- Where Does the War on Christmas Come From? A Worthwhile Read – WoC 2013
- Hearings On Presidential Power – Allegation Obama Disregarding Constitution – The Kelly File
- Will the "Death Panel" Meet Its Own Death Panel?
- David Horowitz on “The Black Book of the American Left” — on The Glazov Gang
- Cancer and Obamacare Survivor, plus His Hero Audited – Interview
- Fast Food Marxism Supersized
- The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series 2013 at AskMarion – WoC 2013
- The Twelve Days of ObamaCare
Category Archives: Blah Blah Blah … Bitch Bitch Bitch
Photo credit: Don Jus Live. Make a Difference! Winners are highlighted below in red… The movies… They have electrified and inspired people around the world. They are the best and sometimes the worst of America. But for many years they … Continue reading
A friend who grew up in Nazi Germany as they came to power once told me that when the left makes their move, anything goes and the garbage always floats to the top. Here are a couple of examples: Is … Continue reading
Comedian Bill Maher cracked a tasteless “joke” involving Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s Down syndrome child — and referred to the Alaska governor as a “stewardess.” In the monologue of his most recent HBO show, Maher noted that Palin … Continue reading
Is it just me??? Or does anyone else hate this new format???
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading
Wow… And I thought Monday was a killer day?!? I’m past exhausted and I guess today was worse, cause I’m too tired to even blog about it.
Another entry of Blah Blah Blah … Whine Whine Whine But really, what is it with repairmen?? Is it really necessary to leave the biggest mess you can everytime you fix something??? First it took the repairmen two … Continue reading