Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Killer does not appear to be James Holmes Take a look at the nose comparisons… What in the world??? The smile could expand the bottom of the nose (not enough, I think), but it couldn’t make it longer and the … Continue reading
Voting Integrity? Part 2: Scytl & Apparent Snopes Cover-up We Are in Big Trouble if Every Concerned American Does Not Educate Themselves and Get Involved in the Process!! – Joseph Stalin For months now, a scandal has been swirling in … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom Mitt Romney’s speech in Jerusalem today was simply Reaganesque. I caught it by accident and could not tear myself away. It was like waking from a horrible 4-year long nightmare to find that the … Continue reading
Sunday, July 29th marked 100 days until Election Day… Probably the most important election of our lifetimes… maybe ever in America’s history! D.C. students being paid for summer school By Ask Marion Therefore, Below Are Some Suggestions of Books That … Continue reading
Bristol Palin is returning to Dancing with the Stars’ (DWTS) 15th season as part of their first “all-star” cast. Including Bristol Palin, the cast will feature a dozen past contestants including athletes Emmitt Smith (Season 3), Shawn Johnson (Season 8), … Continue reading
Hi Friends, I went out to support Chick-fil-A at lunchtime today. Even went a 1/2 hour early to ‘beat the crowds’. Yeah, right… the line at the store was about a 1/2 hour to 45 minute wait from what I … Continue reading
Daily Mail Olympic Highlights (more photos at site): Sir Steve Redgrave carries the Olympic torch into the Stadium, after David Beckham accompanied it into Stratford on a speedboat Seven young athletes then light the cauldron Breathtaking firework display lights up … Continue reading